Over mij

My love for justice, democracy and poetry made me who I am. Follow me on Twitter all about #feb20 #morocco http://twitter.com/#!/mariammaslouhi

donderdag 17 februari 2011

Agression against Free movement of young Morocco member

Today and yesterday the "Free movement of young Morocco" experienced difficulties with opening their webpage and posts were disappearing from the page.




Now this statement is released by the movement:


"Kidnappings and attacks by Moroccan police, among the youth movement currently going on February 20, as a member of the free movement of young Moroccans suffered abuse in Fez.
 She got beaten by two  police officers,  who were riding a civilian car,  a few yards from the consulate of France in a small alley."


The girl suffered from a lot and she was suppose to go to Rabat on sunday to attend the #feb20 demonstrations. 


I got all this from a member of the movement who was suppose to be travelling with her to Rabat.